Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Morning... Have a great day...

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me. 
Inside my happiness, the colors are so bright and vivid and I am able to see everything clearly.
 
Inside my happiness, there were no dark times because in my happiness the sun always shines.
 
Inside my happiness, there is no pain, there is no fear and there certainly is no doubt.
 
Inside my happiness, we all live as one and there is peace for all beings.
 
Inside my happiness, there is God and he has planned all of this for me.
 
Inside my happiness, addiction never happend.
 
Inside my happiness, there are no sorrows and no tears for the hurt doesnt exist.
 
Inside my happiness, there is you, and you are everything.
 
Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.
 
Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit